Summer Breaks 2017
Hotel Offers in Nairn
Summer is a great time to visit Nairn and in particular the Golf View Hotel & Spa, with panoramic views out across the Moray Firth and Black Isle; seated in the hotel’s brasserie and bar you can take advantage of the summer vistas, perhaps catching a glimpse of the inquisitive dolphins and other creatures local to the waters.
Situated on the seafront, the Golf View is a short walk from the harbour and town centre. Claiming more hours of sunshine than any other Scottish town, it really is the ideal hotel to enjoy a summer break. We are a dog friendly hotel, so bring along the family dog for your summer break in Nairn.
- Stay 2 nights and save up to 12%
- Stay 3 nights or more and save up to 15%
- Seasonal summer menu
- AA 4 star hotel
- Full use of hotel leisure amenities
Terms & Conditions
- No cancellations, amendments or refunds allowed.
- Full payment taken at time of booking.
- A £2 administration charge will be added to the cost of your booking when payment is taken.