Dog Friendly Hotel in Strathpeffer, Ross-shire Highland, Scotland
Pet Friendly Hotel
Our dog friendly hotel is a fantastic place to visit with your family dog. The hotel is situated in idyllic woodland in the Victorian spa town of Strathpeffer and it is a great area to walk your dog. The hotel is in the midst of five acres of grounds and woodland. The gardens are well kept and there are plenty of opportunities for guests with dogs to explore and stretch their legs.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 2 dogs per room.
- All rooms, with the exception of our Ben View rooms are dog friendly.
- We ask guests to refrain from letting their dogs sleep on the beds or bed throws.
- In order to clean up the extra dog hairs left behind by your furry friend we charge an additional £12.00 per dog, per evening.
- Guide and assistance dogs are welcome free of charge.
- The hotel is able to provide food (dry variety), water bowls and blankets for an additional fee.
- We can only allow guide dogs into the bar and restaurant, however, your dear dog is welcome to accompany you in our lounge.
- Tell us when you want to dine and we will make sure you get a table position that gives your guide or assistance dog space to lie down, plus a complimentary bowl of Ben Wyvis Hotel’s finest Scottish water
Ben Wyvis Hotel